Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

Sunday, August 22

Slept poorly of course. Coughing, hacking up phlegm (sorry guys, it's gross).

Got myself together, as my friend Diane is coming to visit. We went to Walgreens for some items I needed. Going to try Lactose pills, chewable, to see if I can tolerate dairy. So went to get yogurt. We had a great time visiting. Thnak you for the gifts, the purse is way too cute. The necklace is beautiful. Thankyou.

Yogurt makes the pills so down easier than applesauce. Tried opening the capsules and dumping the medicine in the yogurt to make it easier. Well it's easier but tastes TERRIBLE. Not doing this again. Swallowing is getting so hard.

Randy finally got home after 8 PM. Went to bed but only stayed till 1:30 AM. Got up coughing and choking to death. Finally threw up , all phlegm. Thoart is killing me. The Razor blades are here.

No comments:

Post a Comment