Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Saturday, August 28th

Today a Belly Dance friend came over to teach me chair yoga. It was very refreshing. I will continue to do what she taught me.

I felt energised enough to drive to Bloomington to see the folks and swim. The heat has returned. Of course I have to cover up my neck. It looks bad but really doesn't hurt. However, once I got on 37 south I realized driving was not a good idea. Spacey and "tired" feeling. Well I kept going. Not smart.

Had a good swim and visit with my parents. Took Cherie with me of course. She enjoyed smelling everything. She hates the water.

Coming home was terrible. Very tired. Finally had to stop in Martinsville to take a nap. Still hard driving but finally got home. OK so no more driving alone long distances.

Randy was gone all afternoon and most of the evening at a Quartet thing. He enjoyed himself.

I was sound asleep on the couch when he got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment