Pages

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Saturday

Mandy leaves today to go to Chicago to go to a concert and meet up with friends. Ran some errands which tired me out. Had to rest before the reunion. Randy and I attended his 40th high school reunion in Mooresville.  He had a fairly same class , 1992.  There were about 60 people in attendance. His quartet sang 3 songs. People were rude and did not listen. I was worn out by the time we got home.  Neck/head is killing me. Vicodin or IBproferin 600mg helps.  Not a bad day.

1 comment:

  1. Valerie-I am so glad that you started this blog. I have been wondering how you have been doing. Thank you for keeping everyone updated this way. If you would like me to make you any hats, please let me know. I would be glad to do it!
    Amy Gabbard-Lilly

    ReplyDelete