Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Wednesday, September 1st.

Wow nothing to do today except rest and try to increase my fluid intake per Doctor's orders. I've settled on a insulated container with a straw , so if I can consume 3 of these a day I will be doing okay. I did manage to take an hour nap today. I am not a napper so it was weird but I needed it. Since I am sleeping only 4 hours a night.

I want to thank my husband for being so patient and taking me to almost all of my treatments. He never complained and was always there for me. Thanks, Honey.

The skin on my neck is really red and itchy. The cream they gave me helps. I have to keep it covered from the sun also. If I didn't mention it before the redness during treatment increases through out the week so by Friday your skin is so hot to the touch and "burning". I had to use cold compresses on some days to knock out the burning feeling.

Lazy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment